Monday, March 19, 2012

Jonathan Adler Adorns Renee & Justin's Wedding Cake


photo by Three Winks Studio



Wedding Date: November 12, 2011


   We just got our photos back and I wanted to send you a note and say how thrilled we were with how everything turned out.  It was beautiful AND delicious, and absolutely perfect.  :) I can't wait to eat it again next year.  I loved how clean all of your white-on-white designs looked and really wanted to stick with that, so we used a set of Jonathan Adler salt-and-pepper shakers as our topper...and now we get to use them again and again! 








   I attached a few photos, since your blog was so inspirational for me when I was picking a cake.  I can't tell you enough how much your online info and ordering process was an absolute lifesaver. I got married in back NYC just few months after moving to SF (four month engagement!), and just didn't have time to have long phone calls.  (In case you want to use one of these images on your blog, the venue was Harold Pratt House, and photographer was Three Winks Studio (threewinksstudio.com))

  We will of course recommend you guys to all of our friends. :)

warmly,
Renee (& Justin)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! cakes jonesboro ar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...