Thursday, March 21, 2013

We're a Steal!: The Today Show Upcoming Wedding Segment- March 22nd



Exciting news from the kitchen! The Knot asked us to create a cake for a segment they are producing for the Today show featuring Splurge and Steal items for a wedding and our cake is the STEAL!!  The segment will be airing tomorrow (Friday, March 22nd) during the 10am hour.


If you weren't able to catch the segment, click on Wedding Splurge vs Steal to watch the segment on the Today website.  Molly Ringwald thinks our cake is tasteful!!

4 comments:

Marraige Experts said...

Thanks for sharing dear. I am really waiting for this show. I have been reading your blogs for so many times. I have been a consistent reader of your blog.

Cake Stands said...

I have seen your show and hope that you are going from happy married life as well!!

Unknown said...

I love your blog... Very nice colors & theme as well as the topic you selected is superb, in final words I can say that this is truly great! Heart Of Gold Desserts By Stacy

Bridal mehndi in goa said...

great show

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...